Welcome! The Eberly Writing Studio promotes students' long-term academic success at West Virginia University by supporting effective communication in a variety of ways.
Location & HoursLOCATION: Colson G02
SUMMER UNDERGRADUATE HOURS:
- Monday & Wednesday, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
SUMMER GRADUATE HOURS:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience, but we JUST moved locations, and we do not yet have phone service. If you'd like to schedule an appointment, you can stop by G02 Colson Hall.
If you are an undergraduate, visit:
If you are a graduate student, visit: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0C4FA4AE29ABF49-graduate
How can we help?
All WVU students have the opportunity to work one-on-one with a trained peer consultant on everything from note-taking and pre-writing to revision strategies, editing, and effective presentation techniques. We do not, however, proofread. Instead, we help you become better writers, speakers, and editors of your own work. If you need more info, please visit the FAQ Page.
Faculty & Grad Students
- Grad Students: The Graduate Writing Studio assists any Master's or doctoral student in the development of the professional skills necessary to complete their graduate programs successfully and prepare for future positions within and beyond the university. The Graduate Studio also offers writing groups, writing retreats, and occasional workshops.
- Classroom Support:
- Submit a speaking or writing assignment for feedback from a Student Consultant
- Schedule a classroom visit by calling the Writing Studio.
- Handouts and Resources: we hope you will explore our collection of writing handouts and speaking resources .
- Need more info? Try the FAQ Page.