Welcome! The Eberly Writing Studio promotes effective writing and long-term academic success for students at West Virginia University.
Location & HoursLOCATION: Colson Hall
- Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Call 304.293.5788 to schedule an appointment
- OR stop by G02 Colson Hall
- Our Spring 2014 Newsletter is here.
- Follow our blog for writing studio information, activities, and writing tips.
- Like us on Facebook!
How can we help?
All WVU students have the opportunity to work one-on-one with a trained peer consultant on everything from note-taking and pre-writing to revision strategies and editing techniques. We do not, however, proofread. Instead, we help writers become better editors of their own work. If you need more info, please visit the FAQ Page.
Faculty & Grad Students
- Grad Students: schedule a writing consultation appointment (Note: Look for times reserved for graduate students.)
- Classroom Support:
- Submit an assignment for feedback from a Writing Student consultant
- Schedule a classroom visit by calling the Writing Studio.
- Web resources: we hope you will explore our collection of resources for writing across the disciplines.
- Need more info? Try the FAQ Page.