WRITING STUDIOLOCATION: Colson G02. Fall semester hours start August 22.
- Monday - Thursday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
APPOINTMENTS. If you'd like to schedule an appointment, you can call us: 304.293.5788, stop by G02 Colson Hall, or schedule your own appointment on-line at https://wvu.campus.eab.com
If you are having trouble using the new system to schedule an appointment, check out our guide, or contact Writing Studio Coordinator, Dr. Nathalie Singh-Corcoran (email@example.com).
- Log-in with your Mix credentials
- Choose a student service and click "Get Tutoring"
- Select "Writing Tutoring," OR "Public Speaking Services" (NOTE: if you are a graduate student, select "Graduate Tutoring" for help related to you Master's or doctoral degree)
- Choose "What location do you prefer?" AND, select "Eberly Writing Studio"
- If you'd like an hour-long appointment, please select two, half-hour blocks.