WRITING STUDIOLOCATION: Colson G02.
Mondays - Thursdays, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fridays, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENTS. If you'd like to schedule an in person appointment, you can call us: 304.293.5788, stop by G02 Colson Hall, or schedule your own appointment on-line at https://wvu.campus.eab.com, and follow these steps:
- Select, "Get Assistance"
- Under, "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?," select "Tutoring."
- Under "To help you find a time. . ." also select "Eberly Writing Studio."
- Under "Choose from the following options" select "Writing Tutoring" and click "Next." **Note: graduate students who would like to work with graduate consultants, please select "Graduate Tutoring."
- Select the "Eberly Writing Studio" for your location.
- Find a writing consultant and/or a day and time that works for you.
ONLINE APPOINTMENTS.If you'd like to schedule an on-line appointment, please contact Writing Studio Coordinator, Dr. Nathalie Singh-Corcoran (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call the Studio: 304.293.5788.