- PACT: the four key questions
- Applying PACT to Understand Assignments. Watch this brief (3 minute) video created by a WVU Writing Studio Consultant.
- PACT for Critical Reading
- PACT for Writing: What can you do well?
Pact for Speaking: What can you do well?
- PACT for Purpose
- PACT for Audience
PACT for Conventions
- PACT for Trouble-Spots
PACT Rubric for Poster Sessions
- PACT and the Known-New Strategy for Paragraph Cohesion
PACT and Professional Etiquette--a Thank You Note Template
- Finding and Fixing Errors. Nationwide research by Andrea A. Lunsford and Karen Lunsford identifies trouble spots for many writers. This handout offers a few strategies to help writers fix some of their own errors.